My Lovely Followers

Monday 23 May 2016

Country View Challenges

I made this project for the present challenge over on Country View Challenges where the theme is 'Stencils'.

I started the background by sprinkling  some brushos onto my work surface which I spritzed with water, then simple 'dipped' the card into it a few times till I was happy with it.  Once dry I randomly stamped some text and swirls with stamps by Tim Holtz.  To finish of the background I inked through a sunray stencil with distress ink.  I stamped and embossed the butterfly on a scrap of water colour card, then used Brushos to add the colour.  I finished off with a few gems and a bit of rough heat embossing round the edges.  The Butterfly and sentiment stamps are from Inkylicious.  
I have a fear of Butterflies or moths, and it's not very often I use them in my crafting, but I do have about 4 Butterfly stamps that I love. At one time I never used them in crafting, but the stamps are making me use them more, but I'll still never like them in RL.... lol.
Thanks for looking.
xx

No comments: