My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Alcohol Inks.........

.......... have been brought out from hiding...... lol  And it's all thanks to a Facebook friend,  Jane Clempson.  She was showing cards she made using the Alcohol Inks and Yupo card/paper, and has been kind enough to share.  Soon as I saw it I thought I had to brush the dust of my Alcohol Inks and give it a go.  I love making backgrounds and could sit making them all day!..... lol.
 This was made by just dripping the ink on the card and blowing it around with a spritzer.  As Jane did, I then die cut the flower from the piece and also cut one from a piece of white funky foam.  Then stuck the paper to the foam and replaced in the the space left on the inky piece.  Love the effect this gives.  Massive thanks to Jane for this technique.
Close up of the die cut.
Thanks for looking.
xx

No comments: