My Lovely Followers

Monday 28 December 2015

First Christmas card for 2016!

This is my first Christmas card for next year...... can't beat starting early...... lol.  Ok, I'll admit, I make them all year round.
I started with a 'shaving foam' background which I'd done a while ago.  I added hills with Stormy Sky distress ink, and added the stamping using stamps from Lavinia of course.  Finished off with some sparkle.  The sentiment was computer generated and then foiled.
I'd like to enter this into the present challenges at Lavinia Stamps (31.12.15)
and That's Crafty (8.1.16)

3 comments:

Lou said...

Beautiful scene Karen! Love the delicate stamping around the edge. How do you do a shaving foam background? Lou x

Di said...

Well done Karen! Your card is really lovely and have to say it was one of my favourites for December. Happy New Year! Di xx

Karen said...

Thanks for the lovely comments ladies. Lou, if you look at the tab above 'Tutorials from around the Web' there's a link to the Shaving Foam technique.

xx