My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 30 December 2015

A Bit Masculine

I've had this stamp set for ages and it's never been used, so thought I'd use it for this mans card. (we all know how difficult they are to make..... lol)
I started off by blending distress ink for the background, Rusty Hinge, Tea Dye and Aged Mahogany.  I then did some random stamping with a script stamp from a Tim Holtz set, and the various small stamps from the main set, sorry I have no idea what make the stamp set is, I think it was free on a magazine.  I then stamped the main image and sentiment in black Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I also did the edges the same.
I have no one in mind for this card, but it will come in handy at some point.
I'd like to enter this into the present challenge over at That's Crafty, where their theme is 'Anything Goes'. (8.1.16)

No comments: