My Lovely Followers

Sunday 11 October 2015

Think Pink!

As October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, I have some pink inspiration for you today.  As many of my regular visitors will know, I lost my lovely sister in law (more like a sister) Lynn to this terrible decease 4 years ago, after a 6 year battle and many, many operations and treatments.  You can read my tribute to Lynn HERE.  The sentiment is very fitting for the kind of person Lynn was.
I made the background with 3 shades of inks, Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry and Worn Lipstick, and Adirondack Ink in Shell Pink.  I then over stamped with various different background stamps (all listed below).  I then stamped the Butterflies on a piece of card and coloured using the same inks as the background, then cut them out and glued them to the piece leaving the wings loose so they stand up adding dimension.  To finish off I stamped the sentiment and added it to the card along with some silver card candy.

Stamps used are -

Here's the links for everything Visible Image.
Visible Image Website - Buy stamps, get lots of inspiration, newsletter sign up, and contact details.
Visible Image Blog - Daily inspiration from the DT.
Visible Image Facebook Group - DT inspiration, monthly 'Show & Tell' contest, and the place to find lots of other Visible Image fans.
Visible Image Facebook Page - Where you'll find all the latest news and information.

No comments: