My Lovely Followers

Monday 14 September 2015

A Bit of MDF

This is a practice run for a future MDF project.  I knew what I had in mind but wanted a trial run before I did it on the main project, and I'm pleased with out it turned out.  I gave the plaque a couple of coats of white Gesso, then once that was dry, I too 2 shades of acrylic paint and applied them with a dry brush.  The then stamped the snowflakes, which is an Indigoblu stamp, with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing power and finished off with some die cut snowflakes with some added sparkle.
Hopefully my main project will appear in a week or so.......lol
Thanks for looking xx

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Looking forward to the full project if this is your dummy run!

Happy Monday

Kathyk

Unknown said...

Hi Karen this is one wonderful project I love the colours and your design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}