My Lovely Followers

Monday 22 June 2015

A Bit More Clarity and Visible Image.

I've been playing with the Clarity bubbles stencil again, along with stamps from Visible Image.
Using just one Distress Ink - Mermaid Lagoon.
 Overlaying the stencil and using two Distress Inks - Abandoned Coral and Twisted Citron.
Just one Distress Ink - Abandoned Coral.  I dried the ink off with my heat gun, then placed the stencil over the ink again and pressed through it with Versamark, then heat embossed with Crystal Print Magic from Debbi Moore Designs, to give it shine and sparkle, not that you can see it much on the photo..... lol.

2 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Wow! I just love these. So beautiful, so creative. Just stunning to look at! Hugs, Jayne x

Kathyk said...

Super cool Karen, love the colours you've chosen .. keep wishing I had bought that V.I. image but have a slightly similar Carabelle so couldn't justify it!

Kathyk