My Lovely Followers

Friday 20 February 2015

Winter Wonderland - Krafty Christmas

For our challenge this week, over on Winter Wonderland, the theme is 'Krafty Christmas', so we need to see Kraft card on your project, which doesn't have to be Christmas themed.  

Here's my DT card.


I'm loving this Bokeh technique at the moment and so easy to do.  The small snowflakes were cut with a punch, the large one with a die from DieSire, the sentiment is a digi, but I can't remember where from......  I used distress inks and adirondack inks for the background.

4 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous krafty card
hugs Tamara

Jennifer said...

Mmmm, Karen, I love those delish, warm colours, and the textured background is so effective.

Hugs
Jennifer. x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous dies and lovely papers Ginny x

Sarn said...

Fab looking cards. Quite magical.

Popped over to see you from Kathy K's blog link.

Hugs, Sarn xxx