My Lovely Followers

Thursday 26 February 2015

Brushos

My crafting friend KathyK introduced me to Brushos last weekend, to say I was impressed is an under statement, I love them!  So once I got home, I just had to order some, they arrived on Wednesday and I couldn't wait to start playing.  Here's my first complete card.


I used just 2 colours on this one, Purple and Turquoise.  I used my Tim Holtz spritzer to blow some air on the wet ink, which gave me the 'twig' effect.  Once the Brushos had dried I stamped the Dandelions with black Versamark then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I added just a tiny bit of glitter to finish it off.  The stamps used are from Inkylicious.

4 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

That is an amazing card! So beautiful. First try? You're incredible!!

Kathyk said...

Oopsie! My bad!!! That said, the expression on your face at Craftathon told me you would indeed be ordering them! What a splendid job you have made with them too ... first attempt? BRILLIANT matey

Kathyk

catherine said...

This is just fabulous karen and you do seem to have taken to them so well. it was so lovely to meet both of you at the craftathon weekend. Glad I have found my way to your blog too so I can now follow you
x catherine

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card Karen
have a lovely weekend
hugs Tamara