My Lovely Followers

Saturday 28 February 2015

Brusho Tags

When I was playing with the Brushos at first, I used some small tags, here's 2 that I stamped and stenciled on.


No idea which colours I used here, was too happy sprinkling and spraying..... lol.  I used a stencil for the image by Crafters Workshop and it's called Mini Urban Landscape.  I inked through the stencil with Black Soot Distress Ink, the NYC was stamped with alphabet stamps from my Aunty's.


First I stamped with clear embossing powder onto the white tag, heat embossed it, then sprinkled black Brusho on the bottom half, love how it resists the embossing.  The birds were simply stamped with black Versafine.  All stamps are from Inkylicious.

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Both fab but I LOVE (love, LOVE) the second tag with those dramatic colours and image

Kathyk