My Lovely Followers

Sunday 4 May 2014

My Latest Canvas

I started this canvas about 6 weeks ago, but then due to family matters I've not been able to finish it or been in the mood to do it either.  I finally finished it today.  This one used the Paper Blocking Technique.


I made the flowers myself cutting them on my Cameo then putting together using my hot glue gun.  I also cut the text on my Cameo.  The flourishes we cut using a Sizzix Bigz die.  I made my own texture paste with cornflower and pva glue, then applied it through a stencil, once dry I dusted it with mica powder.



The flowers with a touch of Distress Ink and the flourishes with a bit of gold heat embossing.
I'm finding doing canvases very addictive, I'm already thinking about my next one..... lol.

2 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Hi Karen
what a card
gorgeous flowers
and beautiful done
hugs Tamara

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so gorgeous! Love the pretty colours and those flowers look stunning.
Rebecca.