My Lovely Followers

Friday 28 March 2014

Winter Wonderland - Kraft

The theme for this weeks challenge over on Winter Wonderland is 'Kraft', so we need to see either kraft paper/card or kraft colours on your entries.  Our sponsor is Kenny K with a fab prize of 3 digis of the winners choice.


Here's my DT card.


This image is of course from our sponsor and is called Ice Skate Kate.  I've used ProMarkers to colour the image.  The BP is from my stash and I cut the snowflakes on my Cameo.  I got the sentiment from a friend.


The usual close up.

3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

how gorgeous Karen love that sentiment the design and the image is fabulous
Hugs Kate xx

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Karen and the backing papers are super xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Karen, I love the cute image and layout. Pretty snowflakes.